How to complete compliance checks?

What documents are needed to complete

Kalina Kar

Last Update a year ago

If you purchase any service from us, under Customer Due Diligence, we must check proof of ID and Proof of Address for all of our customers. 

It is done via Credas application where your uploaded documents will be checked and verified. 

Below you can find a list of all the ID and proof of address (it must be the residential address) documents that we accept. We require only to provide one of each of those documents to pass the compliance. 

Here is the list of ID documents: 

  • Driving Licence
  • Valid Passport
  • Disables driver’s blue card
  • National Identity card
  • HM Forces identity card
  • Employee identification card
  • Current student card
  • Employee identification card
  • Disables driver’s blue card

Examples of Proof of Residential Address documents: 

Utility Bill (Gas, Electric or Water)

TV Licence

Telephone bill (except mobile phone bills)

Bank/ Building Society Statement (except credit card)

Council Tax Bill

Valid insurance certificate

HM Revenue and Customs Letter/Notice of Coding

Letter from Benefits Agency

Mortgage statement

Proof of accommodation


P45 or P60

Financial statement, e.g. endowment, pension

Current benefit book or letter from the benefits agency

All the above documents must be dated within the last 3 months, except the TV Licence and Council Tax bill, those can be from the current year.  They must show clearly the name of the officer and the residential address and be written in English. If you are a non-UK resident your document will have to be translated into English by an Official Sworn Translator. 

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 liked this article

Still need help? Message Us