Service Address

What is Service Address?

Kalina Kar

Last Update a year ago

To register your business with Companies House you need to provide a Service Address, also known as Officers Service Address or Director Service Address, for all your directors, shareholders, a person with significant control (PSC), and secretary. 

It's an alternative address to your residential address where all your statutory correspondence will be delivered, i.e. official letters and notices from Companies House, HMRC, Government Gateway, Pensions fund, ICO (Information Commissioner's Office), IPO (Intellectual Property Office), and other government agencies, depending on supplier of the service.

Please note that the Companies House registrar lists every single name and address of the company and is available to view publicly. 

Therefore, it is recommended to use an address service provider as your Service Address and avoid unwanted attention on your residential address. 

Also, you must notify Companies House of any changes made to your company's directors, shareholders, PSC's and secretaries' details. 

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 liked this article

Still need help? Message Us